Tuesday, June 10, 2008

RuneHQ Runescape Website

What? The newest game on Funorb is called Escape Vector? Or is it called Hostile Spawn? I don't care. I just don't care. What I do care about is China. The earthquake in my home country (it's in Sichuan even though I'm in GongZhou, it's the same country) has destroyed dams and cities. And we as a country depend on our dams. Damn right we do. We have the most dams of any country in the world (and the most dams per capita!) Let's see somebody make a game about THAT.

Another thing that comes to mind when thinking about misery and death is the dying Runescape fansite RuneHQ. It was only a few weeks ago that we thought they had an upper hand that we realized that they just suck since they just copy other better sites like Runescape Help and tripper.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this post, which seems to be really excellent.
best seo forums